The personal data or other information (collectively “Personal Data”) provided by you in the registration form or any other such form, will entitle you to receive information from Security System Singapore and/or their related corporations (collectively “Security System, “we”, “us” or “our”) about any special offers, upcoming events and promotions (collectively “Information”) that may be offered by such company or its business partner(s).
By submitting your details, you consent to the collection, holding and processing of Personal Data as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and to being contacted with Information, unless you indicate your objection by contacting us.
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice,
- Personal Data
- Personal Data means any information which relates to you and may include your name, identification card or passport number, contact details, financial and banking account details, age, gender, nationality, race, marital status, profession and information in audio/video format (including voice or video recordings, CCTV and photographs). Please note that the type of Personal Data stated herein is non-exhaustive and may include other Personal Data depending on the nature of dealings or transactions.
- We collect your Personal Data directly from yourself and a variety of legitimate sources, including but not limited to:
- Information provided by you, inter alia, registration forms, sales form, website;
- our previous dealings or transactions;
- marketing activities or events such as road shows, exhibitions or business card collections;
- third parties such as our business partners, third party service providers, credit references agencies or referral and publicly available sources of information;
- your participation in our questionnaires and surveys;
- your voluntary distribution of materials about your personal information;
- our lawyers, consultants, auditors, accountants, bankers and/or any other parties in which we are dealing with; and
- such other written and/or verbal communications between you and us and/or our authorised agents.
- The supply of your Personal Data to us is voluntary. In the event you choose not to provide your consent or subsequently withdraw your consent to the processing of the Personal Data by us, we will be unable to fulfil our obligations to you in relation to any campaigns or activities.Please take note that your failure to provide us your Personal Data may result in the following:
- our inability to provide you with the services you require;
- our or your inability to comply with any legal or statutory requirements;
- our inability to provide you updates about our latest launches and/or products; and
- our inability to enter into any contract and/or Sale and Purchase Agreement.
- Purposes of Collecting and Processing Personal Data
The Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by us for, amongst others, the following purposes:
- to provide you with the products or services requested;
- to verify your financial standing through credit reference and/or background checks as we deemed necessary or appropriate;
- to enter into or facilitate the entering into the relevant contractual agreement, including but not limited to, preparation of the Sale and Purchase Agreement;
- to process or facilitate the processing of payments related to the products or services;
- to contact or deliver notices to you regarding the products or services (for example, delivery of vacant possession, defects rectification or property management and maintenance including post vacant possession services);
- for purposes specifically provided in relation to a particular product or service;
- to comply with our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations in the conduct of business;
- for our internal record, customer care or services and customer loyalty programme;
- to communicate to you, such as sending out invitation for our present and future project launches, events and exhibitions and sending out information such as newsletters, emails, brochures, leaflets, letters and flyers, advertising and marketing materials and notices which we feel may be of interest to you;
- to conduct and perform market or demographics or trend analysis/surveys; or
- other purposes related to any the above.
- Disclosure or Transfer of Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of persons (within or outside of Singapore):
- our Group of Companies and Affiliates;
- potential or actual investors or successors-in-title of the business or share (wholly or in part) of any member of Security System, including their advisers and representatives;
- business partners we deem necessary and appropriate, for example, banks and financial institutions;
- third parties appointed by us to provide services to us or on our behalf, for example, property manager, real estate agent, printing, telecommunications or utility companies, event or training organisers and other service providers;
- any professional advisors including auditors, solicitors, company secretary, consultants, advisors and other professional service provider appointed in relation to our business;
- government departments, statutory authorities, industry regulators, local councils and law enforcement agencies;
- and/or any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law, by order of court or in response to a government directive.
- Security of Personal Data and Retention
- We take reasonable steps to ensure your Personal Data is protected from damage, unauthorised access, accidental loss and misuse. We also require all our data processors to take reasonable security measures in the processing of your Personal Data.
- Your personal data will be retained by us as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes as stated herein and subject to the prevailing requirements by law.
Our website may contain links to other sites or pages. We do not control these sites/pages and will not be held responsible for them.
- Right to Access and Correct Personal Data
- If you are of the view that your Personal Data is inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or out-of- date, you may make a request in writing for correction.
If you do not wish to receive notification and marketing materials from us or would like us to cease processing your Personal Data in a specified manner, you are entitled to submit a written request for such restriction of the processing of your Personal Data.
We will take reasonable endeavors to comply with your request. We may however refuse to comply with the requests under circumstances as permitted by law.
Any abovementioned requests, enquires or complaints with respect to your Personal Data may be submitted to us in writing to the following address:
- access, correct, limit the processing of or delete your personal data (subject to applicable legal and contractual requirements); or
- opt out of receiving marketing or promotional materials from us at any time,
Proxima @ Gambas 50 Gambas Cres, Singapore 757022
Tel: +65-6599 6805
Please include the following details in any of your written request which may be used to identify yourself:
- Identification number; and
- Contact number
- Changes to the Notice
We reserve the right to update and amend this Notice from time to time and any such amendments will be posted on our website.